(1) the duties of the inspectors in the security control center
1. be familiar with the basic principles and functions of the safety technical prevention system of the pipe area, master the operation methods and procedures skillfully, find out the fault and timely report, and ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
2. is responsible for the operation, duty, operation and maintenance of the closed-circuit television monitoring system, monitoring the security of the management area, and finding the suspicious situation to report the relevant personnel in time.
3. regularly check the hard disk information and keep it in good order, assist the public security department or allow the other   to accept the video information.
4. ensure that the camera area is displayed as required, the display settings and inspection scope are monitored.
5. regular maintenance, inspection and testing of monitoring equipment to ensure that the equipment is intact and effective.
6. responsible for the operation, maintenance and alarm processing and confirmation of the intrusion alarm system, and ensure the continuous and effective operation of the alarm system.
7. do a good job in the operation, maintenance and duty record of the security equipment, and make the handover between equipment and duty.
8. to assist the security guards to deal with unexpected situations and implement emergency handling procedures.
9. responsible for the security control center's duty order maintenance, sanitation and fire protection, anti-theft and other protection work.
(two) the duty of the inspectors in the fire control center
1. be familiar with the principles, functions and related technical parameters of fire control systems, and master the operation methods and procedures of the system.
2. is responsible for the monitoring and operation, maintenance, inspection and test of the automatic fire alarm system, ensuring the continuous operation of the alarm system, finding the fault and timely reporting, finding the fire alarm signal and confirming the address quickly, and reporting the related personnel to deal with it.
3. responsible for the inspection and maintenance of fire facilities and equipment, and put forward rectification suggestions and suggestions.
4. responsible for fire prevention inspections and inspections to eliminate or supervise fire hazards.
5. after fire, start the fire fighting equipment in time and correctly, and report to the higher authorities in time.
6. responsible for fire control center on duty order maintenance, sanitation and fire protection, anti-theft and other protection work.
7. actively participate in fire professional training and continuously improve business skills.
8. do all kinds of records of fire safety work and complete other tasks assigned by the Department.
9. responsible for the operation and maintenance of fire broadcast and background music, and emergency broadcasting and broadcasting according to higher level instructions.