1. To inspect and register the identity, certificates and articles carried by the personnel in and out of the client units, prevent the loss of materials and control the entry of unrelated personnel into the work area.
2. Dredging vehicles, clearing unrelated personnel, ensuring the smooth and orderly gate, avoiding traffic jams, rushing in and out, leading to disorder and accidents. In performing their duties, the internal staff and workers gathered at the duty station and the external clerks shall be promptly contacted with the production and business departments or notified to come for reception and disposal after inquiring about their intentions, checking certificates and registering (referring to the foreign clerks); the sales stalls near the gate or the temporary assembled persons shall be notified. Groups should be persuaded and persuaded to leave the gates so as to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of the gates.
3. Check the vehicles and materials in and out to prevent the inflammable and explosive dangerous goods from being transported into the unit outside without the permission of the customer unit, so as to ensure the safety of the internal facilities and personnel, and prevent the occurrence of theft, theft and other material loss.
4. If any suspicious person or thing is found, it is necessary to report to the leader of the client unit in time, contact the public security organ in time, and cooperate with the public security organ on its own initiative.
5. The security guard on duty should notify the client unit of the hidden danger loopholes in safety precautions, and recommend and help to take effective measures to eliminate the hidden dangers and plug the loopholes as soon as possible.