(1) emergency command measures for robbers and police officers
1. If a suspicious person is found on duty in a fixed position, the video recorder shall be swiftly converted to 3H video recorder and the corresponding technical treatment shall be made. At the same time, he immediately contacted the patrol officers with a walkie-talkie to describe the appearance of the suspected personnel, dress patterns, and notify the emergency unit personnel to be on call at any time.
2. If a suspect enters an elevator, he or she shall inform the patrol officer of the elevator's elevator number, strengthen the vigilance of all passageways to and from the building and report to the supervisor.
3. Fixed duty personnel should keep in touch with patrol personnel to track and report the direction of the suspicious personnel.
4, patrol personnel should pay attention to stabilize each other when they query suspicious persons, and strengthen their prevention.
5. If a suspicious person has to escape successfully, the personnel on duty at a fixed post shall command patrol and the personnel of the emergency unit to catch him quickly and transfer him to the security organ for handling.
(two) emergency handling procedures for robbers and police officers
1. When security personnel encounter (or receive reports) criminal acts of openly using violence or other means to infringe upon the safety of public property and owners'personal and property while on duty, they shall earnestly perform their duties as security personnel and stop criminal acts.
2. When an unexpected case occurs, the suspect shall be subdued by calling for help through the communication equipment immediately, and the personnel of the emergency unit shall be notified to block the exit of the accident site at the same time.
3, the security personnel who receive the help signal must arrive at the scene immediately.
4. If the suspect escapes and cannot be tracked down for a while, he should see clearly the number of people, clothes, features and means of transport used, and report to the supervisor in a timely manner. In serious cases, he should immediately dial the "110" alarm.
5. We should do a good job in the protection of the crime scene. No unrelated personnel may enter the scene or move anything without authorization.
6. Record the information provided by the victim, including the robbed (stolen) articles, relevant clues, suspected objects, etc.
7. If a crime is committed in the course of a movement and there is no fixed scene, all kinds of articles and tools left behind by the criminal suspect shall be extracted with pliers or other tools, and then put into a plastic bag for proper preservation and handing over to the public security organ. The fingerprints of the security personnel or other personnel shall not be left on the articles.
8, if any person is injured at the scene, he should try to deliver the medicine immediately.
9, the relevant personnel do the on-site record and report to the supervisor.
This article is collated and published by Inner Mongolia Security Company. Do you know something about it? For more information, please click: http://www.nmgzhongtebao.com. We will have more exciting content for you to see.