1. How to deal with decoration construction certificate when decoration company comes in?
Answer: The property service center is responsible for the reception of decoration licenses when the decoration company comes in.
2. Decoration company decoration completed processing card refund procedures, how to do?
Answer: Decoration company decoration completed processing card refund procedures, all by the property service center responsible for entertainment. Relevant matters are handled by the Property Service Center.
3. When the customer requests to send home drinking water, how to operate?
Answer: 1. Confirm the owner's room number, collect drinking water from the property service center, and bring the invoice (receipt) and related articles with it.
(2) When arriving at the customer's door, knock on the door first, and after obtaining permission, put on the shoe cover and enter the room;
(3) Water exchange should be handled lightly to prevent louder noise and damage to drinking machines;
(5) The label of the replaced potable bucket should be outward. Clean up and take away the waste and charge the corresponding fees.
4. How to use the walkie-talkie correctly?
Answer: _Each walkie-talkie should be dedicated, who is responsible for it. It is forbidden to use indiscriminately.
(2) When using, use civilized language and call in a regular way. It is forbidden to use walkie-talkies to talk about matters unrelated to work.
(3) The charge should be charged by the personnel of the monitoring room. When shifts are handed over, they should be carefully examined. If loss or damage is found, it should be compensated according to the price.
5. How to guide visitors?
Answer: When guiding the direction and road for visitors, the right arm is usually raised and stretched flat, five fingers are drawn together and straight, the palm is forward, pointing to the direction indicated. Look at both visitors and directions.
6. What should we do when we escort customers to the room or open doors to them?
Answer: 1. Borrow the key from the customer service center and register it well.
(2) Leading customers to the designated buildings and responding to all kinds of questions raised by customers sensitively;
(3) When arriving at the front door, take the initiative to go forward and open the door, and invite customers to advance.
7. How to report problems found at night?
Answer: 1. In case of an emergency, appropriate measures should be taken immediately to prevent the expansion of the situation. Inform relevant engineers (engineering supervisors) to help them with emergency repairs. Notify the head of customer service center if necessary.
(2) If it is a non-emergency situation, the cause should be ascertained as far as possible. Fill in the Form of Legacy Questions on Duty, sign and receive it from the staff on duty in the Property Service Center of the next Daily, and arrange for the engineers to deal with it.
8. Where is the best place to guide visitors?
Answer: When traveling with visitors, security guards should stand two meters ahead of the left side of the visitor and give good guidance in advance at the turning point.
9. What happens when the person on duty sees that the customer needs help?
Answer: We should immediately come forward to provide our customers with assistance within our capabilities.
10. What if a single customer refuses to set off fireworks within a specified range?
Answer: Security guards should stop it immediately, publicize knowledge of safety precautions to customers politely, and help customers move fireworks to designated places.