1. When carrying out the inspection mission, we should be bold and generous in the daytime and quiet at night, so as to be clear-sighted, alert and light-footed, and carefully identify all kinds of dynamic, ambiguous, bright and suspicious symptoms. When patrolling, we should be alert and agile. We should trudge along the wall or in the shadows of trees. We should avoid the lights and shade ourselves so as to reach our goal of seeing the enemy in advance and invisible to me. In general, it is not appropriate to stay under the windows and in front of the doors of workers'and residents' residences to listen in order to avoid suspicion. Be particularly vigilant when passing through corners. When traveling to the corner of the wall at night, we should slow down early and stop a little. First, we should observe the movement in front of the trek by using the darkness of the corner. When no suspicious or special symptoms are found, we should turn and pass again to prevent the sudden attack of the suspect.
2. More than two persons shall perform inspection duties at the same time. When circumstances arise, they shall assist each other and give full play to the advantages of the group strength. Visual and hand gestures can be used to communicate between patrol security guards during the day, while palms or flashlights can be used to communicate at night, but signals and signals should be agreed in advance. If the distance is long, use the walkie-talkie to communicate.
3. Patrol must adopt the method of combining stop and walk, using ears, eyes and nose, changing the direction of travel quickly, slowly and suddenly. In the areas where the public security situation is relatively good, we may adopt the method of passing through; in the areas where the public security situation is relatively complex or remote, we shall adopt the method of returning and killing horse-guns from time to time; and in the areas where there are many important policies, key parts or the periphery of wealthy places in the inspection area, we shall adopt the method of key points and repeated circular inspection. When suspicious situations are discovered, close supervision, careful observation and control should be strengthened to prevent crimes from occurring.
4. During the inspection, the security personnel must dress neatly, have good manners and be full of spirit. When dealing with problems, we should present facts, be reasonable, be patient and open-minded, and persuade people to reason; and speak civilized, such as: "Sorry, we have rules, and we must not leave the post without permission during the inspection. Please cooperate with our work. Thank you! ","Sorry for the delay, please forgive me!"And so on. It is forbidden to use foul language, to make harsh remarks, to scold or to threaten the public.
5. Patrols should pay attention to their functions and prevent them from going through the motions. When patrolling, it is necessary to make clear the key points, locations and sections of the patrol so that the protection policy is always under the useful control of the security personnel. We should regularly analyze and study the main points and main missions of inspection in a certain period of time, and adjust the inspection forces and methods in time. Security personnel should carefully observe the various disciplines in the inspection, and must treat every minor doubts with a high sense of responsibility. Pay attention to the reasonable combination of inspectors. Each inspection team has a certain social experience, a certain degree of resilience and good physical fitness of security personnel should account for a certain proportion of the strength of the deployment combination, in order to form a strong action as a whole.
The above highlights are: Inner Mongolia Security Company provides technical support, more highlights please pay attention to us: http://www.nmgzhongtebao.com, we will provide you with more highlights.